Growing Haskell Platform

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at
Fri Dec 7 08:33:37 CET 2012

Crypto is rather well addressed by Vincent's packages
(crypto{cipher,hash}).  Please don't use Crypto as it's not really for
production use.  In some cases we could do with high performance
bindings to C instead of pure Haskell, and I'm willing to put in a
little effort to see that happen.

The staging page needs fleshed out with not just the immediate
packages but also their build deps.