Proposal: add conversion functions to Data.Fixed.

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Sat Dec 1 21:11:57 CET 2012

Ashley Yakeley wrote:

>  Just to be clear, this is a modification of binary, not Data.Fixed in
> base, is that correct?

Hmm, I had understood just the opposite:
that the proposal was to add fromFixed/toFixed
to Data.Fixed, motivated by the difficulty of things
like writing a Binary instance.

So I hope the proposer responds soon. This proposal
will not get very far unless it is completely clear
what is being proposed.

Thanks,
Yitz