Data.Graph

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:23:53 CEST 2012

> As far as I know, Data.Graph has not been given any attention in quite
> some time. I do not know whether someone is using it.

Yes, Data.Graph is in use in at least one serious compiler/research project.

> Maybe we should separate Data.Graph (and probably Data.Tree) into
> a separate package? Any thoughts?

I don't see a reason to separate out Data.Graph unless being in
containers somehow a) significantly increases the lag time from patch
to new release, or b) frequently causes major version bumps to
'containers' that causes headaches non-Data.Graph users.