Faster IntSet by using BitMaps in the lower branches

Joachim Breitner mail at
Sun Sep 18 23:20:39 CEST 2011

Am Sonntag, den 18.09.2011, 17:11 -0400 schrieb Edward Kmett:
> I should have mentioned. This function asumes that the input n is not
> equal to 0.

that is fine, that is in invariant that holds for my bit array.

But I guess we’d need to use CPP magic to separate bitness – my code
uses whatever "Word" means. Or does it work gracefully on 32?

How about adding it to Data.Word (then I don’t feel responsible for
getting it fast and can just use it :-))

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  mail at  |  nomeata at  |  GPG: 0x4743206C
  xmpp: nomeata at |