Proposal: Remove Num superclass of Bits

Judah Jacobson judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 22:57:21 CEST 2011

One other argument against adding "one" and "zero" to the Bits class:
it would be impossible to write code that works with both the old and
new libraries without using something like CPP.  The small convenience
when writing class instances doesn't seem worth the loss of backwards
compatibility.

Best,
-Judah