Proposal #3339: Add (+>) as a synonym for mappend

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at
Mon Nov 7 14:55:43 CET 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 05:14, Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj at>wrote:

> If there's a bug in GHC, or a feature request, can someone make a ticket
> with a standalone reproducible test case, please? I have not been following
> the twists and turns of this discussion.

It's not so much a bug as it is code that is less than clear; while in this
case cleaning it up is a good idea for other reasons, I suspect if we used
that as a general metric most of GHC would have to be rewritten :)

brandon s allbery                                      allbery.b at