Proposal: Value strict versions of containers

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Mon May 23 12:08:42 CEST 2011

I'm warming up to the same underlying type approach.  Unfortunately, it's
not fully general (for example, you couldn't use this to manage lazy/strict
bytestrings) but I could see this spreading to other libraries (e.g. transformers)

Edward

Excerpts from Edward Z. Yang's message of Sun May 22 07:04:20 -0400 2011: