Proposal: Value strict versions of containers

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Sat May 21 19:43:33 CEST 2011

It's tough to say, because the ~ross link is broken.  If a user-controlled
value is forced, even if it's a container like Maybe or a tuple, then
strict versions of the functions can be implemented user-side.  Otherwise,
it's orthogonal.

Cheers,
Edward

Excerpts from Henning Thielemann's message of Sat May 21 13:37:10 -0400 2011: