Proposal to incorporate Haskell.org

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Wed May 11 12:58:34 CEST 2011

On 11/05/2011 10:33, Yitzchak Gale wrote:
> Don Stewart wrote:
>> The haskell.org committee... has decided to
>> incorporate haskell.org as a legal entity. This email outlines our
>> recommendation, and seeks input from the community on this decision.
>
> Thanks, good news! And thanks for posting to multiple
> lists for maximum public notification to the community.
>
> Can the committee now designate a single list for further discussion
> please?

Sorry about the noise. I think haskell-cafe is the best choice for
further discussion.

Please, everyone send further followups to any message in this thread to
just haskell-cafe at haskell.org and committee at haskell.org, or just to
committee at haskell.org if you want to respond privately.

Ganesh
(haskell.org committee member)