Stop using "Int" for microsecond delays in "base"

Edward Kmett ekmett at
Wed Mar 30 21:15:23 CEST 2011

Of course, in this particular case, worrying about the overhead of
manipulating an Integer when you are in the process of jumping through the
hoops to put your thread to *sleep* is somewhat silly. ;)

In general though, using Ints by default is a reasonable performance