Stop using "Int" for microsecond delays in "base"

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at
Mon Mar 28 20:12:32 CEST 2011

I just released the package:

I kept UnicodeSyntax but dropped the dependency on
base-unicode-symbols. I hope this is a satisfying compromise.

I also made a new major release of concurrent-extra that removes the
respected modules:

This release also supports (but doesn't require) the new cabal
test-suite feature. To test the package simply:

$ cabal configure --enable-tests
$ cabal build

now run the test suite either manually (and get nice colourful output) using:

$ dist/build/test-concurrent-extra/test-concurrent-extra

or using cabal (and get only a summary of the test output):

$ cabal test