ByteString version of Text.Regex?

Ryan Newton newton at mit.edu
Fri Mar 4 15:48:01 CET 2011

Also, I think this is a great example of how ratings, comments, and other
metadata (some of which will be present in Hackage 2.0, right?) may help
people navigate the offerings.

I had a similar problem recently with the cryptography packages.

Maybe we should just be writing wiki pages explaining the state of the
packages on Hackage?  (Hard to keep up to date.)

As it stands this knowledge seems to mostly reside in mailing list threads
and Reddit/StackOverflow comments.