Proposal: deepseq should not depend on containers

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at
Mon Jan 10 17:40:33 CET 2011

Am 10.01.2011 17:27, schrieb Johan Tibell:
> I've summarized the discussion here:
> Ian and Christian, I'm not sure what you're feeling on the proposal
> are. Could you please give a more explicit opinion either for or
> against?

I withdraw my proposal regarding "orphaned instances" since this does
not fit into the current infrastructure.

I do not vote against it or for it. Any choice is fine for me.

I think the best is to move Control.DeepSeq to base and also move the
array instance into the array package.