Proposal: Change to library proposal process

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Sat Jan 8 16:56:31 CET 2011

I quite agree. I too would very much like to see a new set of cleaned-up
libraries, freed from the need to slavishly maintain upwards compatibility
with the current libraries, warts and all.

My problem was with issuing a general carte blanche allowing any package
maintainer to break an API without discussion.

Chris