more automatic tests for containers

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at
Wed Dec 21 11:14:26 CET 2011

> I don't know what these frameworks imply on the installation
> process. I would like to be able to compile 'containers' with every
> Haskell 98 compiler. If the test frameworks are itself basic Haskell
> and the tests are, too, this would be even better.

I think my proposal does not change basic aspect:
  - containers itself can be compiled with Haskell 98 compiler
  - tests already use test-framework which is not a part of
    Haskell 98 compiler

If you want to compile tests with Haskell 98 compiler, it's another
topic. Please propose it in another thread.