Proposal: Tidy up and export PSQ from base

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 30 18:28:17 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Isaac Dupree's message of Sat Apr 30 12:24:47 -0400 2011:
> (After code cleanup), you *could* re-export base:GHC.Event.PSQ as
> containers:Data.PSQ ... then if base ever stops needing it, you can copy
> the implementation into containers (where I guess it logically belongs)
> without breaking everything?

Yes, that would be a sensible option, which I quite like.

So I amend this proposal to also re-export this structure from containers.

Cheers,
Edward