How to contact OpenGL package maintainer (where is Sven?)

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 19:43:19 CEST 2011

It would need to be proposed to join the HP standard library set -- at
the moment, it has no other users, and a surprising top level name.

My proposal would be to move those packages under the Graphics.*
namespace, and, optionally, merge (some) of them back into OpenGL, to
reduce maintainance burden. I don't buy the argument that the StateVar
interface should be widely exposed and encouraged.

Jason is the maintainer though.