How to contact OpenGL package maintainer (where is Sven?)

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:51:25 CEST 2011

Taking the discussion back to the libraries@ list.

The OpenGL packages weren't updated, as they added new dependent
packages using funny parts of the top level namespace. In particular,
StateVar took "Data.StateVar" -- which isn't necessarily something the
HP wants to push on beginner Haskellers.

Moving those modules under OpenGL.*.*.StateVar etc would remove the
problems with upgrading to the HP.

-- Don