Make lines stricter to fix a space leak

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Sun Sep 26 11:35:41 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:33:09AM +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:
> On 25/09/10 12:30, Ian Lynagh wrote:
>>
>> We ought to put the old definition into the H98 and H2010 packages,
>> though. Hmm, but currently Prelude always comes from base.
>
> Actually the haskell2010 package has its own Prelude, which could be
> different from the one in base if we wish.

Well, that'll teach me to only look at H98 and extrapolate.

So we could give H98 its own Prelude too, hide the haskell98 package,
and not have it linked by default. That would be consistent with
defaulting to the H2010 (or H2011, as this'll be in 7.2) language too.

This would also free us up to make other Prelude tidyups, e.g. to make
Prelude.catch be the modern version.

Thanks
Ian