ANNOUNCE: iteratee-parsec 0.0.4

Maciej Piechotka uzytkownik2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 17:23:23 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 01:06 +0400, Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
> Hello Maciej,
>
> Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 12:09:33 AM, you wrote:
>
> >> Your Reference class is very useful on its own. Do you think you could
> >> move it to a separate package?
>
> > It's noted in comment ;) As requested I'll upload it today.
>
> btw, are you seen this:
> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library/ArrayRef#Monad-independent_references

No. Thanks for showing it.

I think there is difference in implementation rather then concepts -
ArrayRef disallows many references per monad while I fill MVar is not
very different from IORef on some level

Also ArrayRef is not ported to ghc 6.12.

I will upload the package rather soon. Along with announcement I will
send RFC with a few options ;)

Regards