Notes from "Haskell takes over the world" BoF at ICFP

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at
Wed Oct 6 20:59:34 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Don Stewart <dons at> wrote:

> Here  are the notes transcribed from the Future of Haskell BoF held
> after the Haskell Symposium last week.

Thanks for sending out the notes, Don! It was a very helpful and
constructive session for me, to let me see some interesting opportunities
for helping out the community over the coming year. I very much appreciate
all that people had to say, ugly bits and all :-)