Proposal: Better power for Rational

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 4 05:57:06 EDT 2010

Henning

| I'll try to create a patch, however I may need some assistance compiling base libraries.

Thank you.  Creating a patch, attaching to a ticket with some rationale, and submitting it to the libraries list, is the best way to push your work over the hill and into the actual code base.   I'm sure others will help.  If you get stuck, yell!

Daniel Fischer is working in this patch too.

Simon

|  > |