No subject

Tue Nov 30 21:47:11 CET 2010

  [...] I do not recommend to unconditionally use parsec3 as dependency
  in cabal files of packages for hackage. But you may want to develop
  your code using this subset of parsec3 modules and finally change the
  dependency from parsec3 to parsec-3.1.1 [...]

I got an impression that parsec3 should be used only during the
development, not in a released package. But as a developer of a package
I have pretty good understanding of what modules I'm using, and if in
doubt I can simply run "grep -r Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec ."

Maybe it would become more clear if you elaborate on who and how exactly
might benefit from this package?

Thanks,
Roman

Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often.