Make Chan an instance of Eq

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at
Thu Nov 25 16:50:42 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Mitar <mmitar at> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Bas van Dijk <v.dijk.bas at> wrote:
>> What about a short deadline of a week for this proposal?
> I am/was not really sure what you meant by that?

Library proposals should have a timescale for consideration (to focus
the community's attention for a limited period). IMHO a deadline of a
week is enough for this proposal because I think it's trivial.

At the end of the discussion period, if consensus was achieved, set
the ticket state to "patch" so that someone will commit it for you.