memory useage of data types in the time package

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Sat May 22 13:40:55 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Evan Laforge <qdunkan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Getting off the subject, but:
>
> I think if the complaint is that it's hard because it doesn't have
> much documentation, as it is for me, then the complaint is totally
> justified.

This is true. I had an easier time wrapping my head around iteratees
than around the Time library. Whenever I need to use the time package,
I end up screaming like a rampaging orc who has just seen an elf. Is
there any documentation written at all so I, or others, can have a go
at injecting it into the haddock documentation? I am afraid I have too
little grasp of time to go starting on the subject entirely by myself
:/

--
J.