Agda fails to install

Dominic Steinitz dominic at steinitz.org
Sat Mar 27 05:26:52 EDT 2010

I'm guessing if I install happy then haskell-src will install and the
agda will install but I'm not clear why this doesn't happen
automatically. Hmm even installing happy doesn't seem to improve
things.  Aha su-ing and then installing happy with the --global flag did
the trick. But now I have the same problem with alex :-) Ok now
everything builds.

I thought cabal was supposed to relieve me of this sort of dependency
chasing?

Dominic.