change to base to remove obsolete todo

Jason Dagit dagit at galois.com
Thu Mar 25 17:27:43 EDT 2010

Hello,

This is my first library patch.  It's probably a bit silly to follow the
full process on such a simple patch, but it does give me a chance to
practice the policy.

Should there be a timescale field on the ticket for following this step
of the process?  Did I overlook it?
"Tracking. Add a Trac ticket of type proposal for the appropriate
library component, with a timescale for consideration (to focus the
community's attention for a limited period), adding the patch file as an
attachment."

I'm thinking one week should be reasonable for such a simple change.

Thanks,
Jason