Proposal: priority queues in containers

Milan Straka fox at ucw.cz
Thu Mar 18 12:01:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

> > After about five hours' work (!!!) I *finally* managed to install Criterion
> > yesterday, so I'll send out those tests ASAP.
>
> I wanted to use criterion too at one point, but it looked too hard to
> install so I was scared away...

Why is that? Because of the Chart depencency?

You can install progression -- a wrapper over criterion, which uses
gnuplot to draw graphs, and disable the Chart dependency.

I did just
cabal --user install -f "-Chart" criterion progression
and it installed without a problem, on ghc-6.12.1, ghc-6.13.something,
both Linux and Windows.

Cheers,
Milan