Generalizing Network.CGI exceptions to MonadCatchIO

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Tue Mar 16 06:07:27 EDT 2010

I was actually looking into the maintainership of xhtml, though I do care about cgi too and the same logic (of choosing a maintainer) may well apply to both. In any case the last news is that I emailed libraries@ asking if it was appropriate for it to be maintained there given that it used to be distributed by GHC, but noone has replied so the situation is somewhat stalled.