ANNOUNCE: container-classes-

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at
Sun Jul 18 09:39:47 EDT 2010

On 18 July 2010 23:35, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at> wrote:
> * Someone's asked me why I don't define a Traversable-like class.  The
>  reason is is that I haven't gotten around to it yet ;-) (as well as a
>  great many other things).

Ugh, I got Traversable mixed up with Foldable (I didn't get enough
sleep on the weekend and I should hit the sack now).  I've integrated
fold right into the definition of Container, and everything else comes
straight from that so I didn't see the point of making an explicit
sub-class (or a super-class, take your pick) just for that.

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at