(Periodic) Segmentation faults when using regex-compat-0.92

Kathleen Fisher kathleen.fisher at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:27:58 EDT 2010

I am able to repeat the bug using regex 0.93.1 and ghci (version 6.13.20100309).  I've filed a trac report.  In the meantime, any suggestions on what I might do to work around the problem?    Is there a way to upgrade to the most recent HEAD version without going through a complete reinstallation (which takes hours)?

Kathleen