Questions about iteratee package

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 6 03:07:54 EDT 2010

Hello John (and libraries@),

I've been learning about iteratees for the past few days or so,
and I couldn't help but notice that you and Oleg have named some
of the iteratee types differently in your respective modules.  For
example, Oleg consitently refers to Enumeratees for vertical
composition, while the iteratee package appears to name them
EnumeratorN.

This is quite a hamper to users (including myself) who go to Oleg's
documents for information about how to use iteratee, as you suggest.
Is there any hope of renaming some of these types, or perhaps at
least documenting the discrepancies accordingly?  I'd be willing
to submit some patches.

Cheers,
Edward