Bug in Parsec.Token

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 23:39:33 EDT 2010

It sounds to me like forking Parsec 3 would cause quite a bit of pain
for other packages on Hackage, but forking Parsec 2.1 to Parsec98
would be relatively painless.  I started the process of moving the
parsec 2.1 source to community.haskell.org but the server wouldn't
recognize the public key of Windows box, and haven't had time to look
into it.  If someone else wants to maintain the fork, go for it.
Otherwise, I can maintain a branch on github.

-Greg