Windows Install Issues for erf (and statistics)

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 04:03:54 EDT 2009

On 22/09/2009 17:37, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> I'll look into it at work tomorrow.  The problem I had before was that
> it worked in ghc, but not ghci.
> If there's no bug report I'll file one.

I wouldn't say it was a bug - the function really doesn't exist, and the
library really does refer to it (AIUI).  The reason that ghc behaves
differently from ghci is that you don't have to link all the symbols
from a .a library.  The same problem will occur in ghc if the package is
compiled to a shared library or DLL.

Cheers,
	Simon