Windows Install Issues for erf (and statistics)

Lennart Augustsson lennart at
Sun Sep 20 07:22:17 EDT 2009

I complained about the very same thing, I think there's even a ghc bug
report about it.
It's something about how symbols are looked up and loaded in ghci.
I've not been able to come up with a workaround either.

  -- Lennart