patch to process 1.0.1.1

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:15:08 EDT 2009

Hello,

Thanks very much for this patch.  I also do development on OSX
10.4.11, and was very disappointed to find out that ghc-6.10.3 didn't
compile for me.  I didn't really have time to spend on it then, so I
just went back to using 6.10.1.

Did you install GNU make manually as well?  The make provided with the
last XCode doesn't work for me either with ghc-6.10.3.

Thank you,
John