2009.2.1: version freeze for Haskell Platform approaching on Monday

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sat May 16 14:31:15 EDT 2009

According to our release timetable, the last chance to propose bug fix
version bumps for 2009.1.0 is Monday:

   http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/wiki/ReleaseTimetable

In particular, I think this affects 'network', where a number of bugs
reported against the last platform have been repaired.

Please ensure that, as maintainer for one of the 2009.2.x series of
packages, any bug fixes are in place by Monday, or they'll be bumped
to the next platform release.

For a full list of packages distributed with the 2009.2.x series of
the platform, see:

  http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/wiki/2009.2.0

And please continue to propose packages for the next major release,
via the bug tracker (and discussion on libraries@)

-- Don