[network] #8: Evaluating addrFlags from use of Network.Socket.getAddrInfo causes exception

network libraries at haskell.org
Mon May 4 16:03:41 EDT 2009

#8: Evaluating addrFlags from use of Network.Socket.getAddrInfo causes
exception
--------------------------------------------+-------------------------------
  Reporter:  semanticphilosopher at gmail.com  |       Owner:  bos
      Type:  defect                         |      Status:  new
 Component:  network                        |     Version:
Resolution:                                 |    Keywords:
Changes (by bos):

  * owner:  => bos

Comment:

 I just sent a fix to Johan. I can't attach it here, because the Trac
 install is broken and won't accept attachments.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/network/ticket/8#comment:1>
network <http://projects.haskell.org/network/>