Failed to install leksah. (ghc-6.10.1 requires two versions of process)

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken jnf at
Tue Mar 3 01:38:38 EST 2009

Hallo Andy,
I'm sorry but this seems to be a cabal problem to me and I'm not shure
how to fix this. In leksah.cabal the prerequisite is process >=
Why and how ghc can require two different versions of the process
library, well I don't know. I forward your question to the ghc library
and leksah mailing list and hope we get a solution.