Proposal: In haskell-src, add Functor, Applicative, Monad, and Monoid instances for ParseResult

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at
Fri Jun 12 06:26:24 EDT 2009

Hi Yitz

I use haskell-src-exts as a matter of course, not for the extensions
but for the fact that its maintained, released, disjoint from base and
has always served my needs brilliantly. Extensions aren't something I
really even considered, but they seem to turn out to be useful now and

Thanks, Neil