Cool C libraries we could have on hackage server

Maurí­cio briqueabraque at
Fri Jun 5 14:34:36 EDT 2009

> Any volunteers to pick up the development of the new happstack-base
> hackage server? It's nearly at feature parity with the current server.
> It can already accept upload of build reports from cabal-install
> clients. It's just lacking docs upload/download and proper management of
> authentication.

This is way cool!

I think many capable people would be interested, specially:
those trying to build darcs hosting, like patch-tag, teachers on
universities who want local hackage for their haskell students,
haskell developers who want hackage on their personal web site.

It really deserves a subject on its own :) Have you posted on
haskell-cafe announcing the need for help, what is missing,
and what users can get after it's done?