Cool C libraries we could have on hackage server

Maurí­cio briqueabraque at
Thu Jun 4 19:53:30 EDT 2009

I just submitted bindings to libusb, and realized I should
comment pkgconfig-depends in .cabal since libusb-1.0 is not
installed on the server, or cabal would refuse building it.

There are many libraries we probably would like to have bindings
for, but we need to have them on hackage to do that. What if we
generate a wish list of really trusted and important libraries
we would like to use, and then test if they build on hackage,
and install in /usr/local those that do?

I have a few sugestions: