ANN: bindings-posix 0.0.2

Maurí­cio briqueabraque at
Mon Jul 27 14:16:23 EDT 2009

bindings-posix is a low level binding to Posix.

It is part of bindings-* packages, and makes use of facilities
and design from package bindings-common to map the standard Posix
library as described in this page:

The major drawback is that it bindings to the Posix instance that
runs on my computer (and probably most computers using ghc and
gcc). However, if there's interest, I can add support to various
layers of Posix if someone with knowledge of Posix helps me with
environment variables I should use to (de)activate specific