Crypto Package Ownership

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 15 08:46:29 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 11:41 +0000, Dominic Steinitz wrote:
> Creighton Hogg has very kindly volunteered to take over its maintenance.
>
> The code base is kept on code.haskell.org:
>
> > dom at nun:/srv/code/crypto$ ls -ltr
> > total 92
> > -rw-rw-r-- 1 dom crypto-p  6711 Dec  6 09:29 SymmetricTest.hs
[...]

> Is there a way of changing the owner? Creighton's account is wchogg.

The standard procedure would be to email the support address and ask.
(as documented on http://community.haskell.org/admin/ )

However I don't think you actually need to do anything. Assuming you've
added wchogg to the project group then that's it, both of you can push
patches and who ends up owning each individual file does not really
matter since they are all group writable.

If it's just adding Creighton to the project group that you need to do
then see the instructions here:
http://community.haskell.org/admin/project_admin.html

Duncan