Minor inefficiency in Data.Map and Data.Set?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:31:21 EST 2009

Hi Tyson,

Whenever I see the word inefficiency, I look for the benchmark that
proves it :-)

Have you benchmarked these two alternatives? If you can show that
there is a measurable difference I'm sure someone will sit up and take
note. Personally, I know nothing about the code involved, so you'd
need to find someone who did to check your optimisation is valid (if
it makes things go faster)

Thanks, Neil