Failure to install time package

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Mon Apr 13 12:30:57 EDT 2009

As Ganesh said, you can't rely on executing any kind of Unix command
or any kind of shell scripts.  Nor can you assume to have any
compiler, except ghc.
For LLVM I simply captured the configuration using MinGW, and then
made a custom build step that uses this information.

What you really, really want for windows is a binary install.  It's a
great shame the time package was not included in ghc 6.10.2 (since it
was included in earlier compiler distributions).  This broke things
for Windows users.