Failure to install time package

Ashley Yakeley ashley at semantic.org
Mon Apr 13 03:14:01 EDT 2009

Neil Mitchell wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have raised a ticket for this bug report:
>
> I consider this issue quite serious for Windows users. Time is an
> important library, Windows is an important platform, GHC is an
> important compiler - together we end up with a fairly important
> problem.

Unfortunately I don't have GHC set up for this particular platform. If
you or anyone with a non-Cygwin Windows GHC installation could
investigate this, that would be very helpful. If autotools aren't
appropriate for such an environment, it's going to need another build
system specific to that platform.

--
Ashley Yakeley