Map / IntMap laziness (was: export toDescList from Data.Map)

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at
Fri Sep 26 15:31:22 EDT 2008

On Sep 26, 2008, at 14:01 , Scott Dillard wrote:
> (Sorry for the spam, but I don't understand why the body of my
> messages is being stripped. Something to do with the attachments?)

At a guess, your mailer is configured to use "rich text" or "HTML"
mail; the mailing list will only handle text/plain messages, either as
the only content or as part of a multipart/alternative.

brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allbery at
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at