Unhelpful library documentation

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Sep 13 11:02:21 EDT 2008

Gwern Branwen wrote:
> On 2008.08.09 21:33:01 +0100, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> scribbled 4.2K characters:
>> I suppose something similar should be encouraged for libraries on
>> Hackage as well.  Here's what I'll do with the only library I have on
>> there (dataenc):
>>    1. Set the 'homepage' cabal property to point to the wiki page I
>>       created on the wiki to describe the library
>>       (http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library/Data_encoding).
>>    2. Add a link in the Haddock comments of every module to point to the
>>       same page.
>> /M
> A useful example; post a link to the Haddock when you do it, would you?

It took me a while to get around to get around to it, but  now it's done.

I've just pushed the code to http://code.haskell.org/dataenc/devo/ and
the package is uploaded to hackage
The documentation will be rebuilt soon (I hope :-).

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus@therning.org

Haskell is an even 'redder' pill than Lisp or Scheme.
     -- PaulPotts