Data Parallel Haskell

James Swaine james.swaine at
Tue Nov 25 19:18:47 EST 2008

now i see, i think this is what i'm looking for...though i'm a little
confused.  the website says that the 'speed without convenience' stuff is in
a separate package called 'ndp' (so libraries/ndp), which is what we pulled
from darcs and will not compile.  but this stuff under libraries/dph looks
awfully similar.  has everything been moved?